Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Murcia

My first month in Murcia--just getting to know each other
A year ago to the date I stepped off the train to discover something that would change my life forever--Murcia.  We've now been dating for one year.  

In such a short year, I've established a home--I've started my job and found additional work, set up my legal status as a resident, found a house, taught over 600 students, learned another language, developed a stable group of friends, and started a relationship.  I've found my little hueco over here on the other side of the ocean.  It's no wonder that I made the decision to stay for another year.

It's been a year that will have (positive) permanent effects on my life, and I have yet another year to go.  It's been a good relationship, Murcia.  Happy anniversary.  

No comments: